- It was very quick. The doctor and the nurses made me feel comfortable. They are very kind and supportive. I thank you all very much.
- I was very very nervous. But the staff were extremely patient and kind which helped me relax.
- Night patches are not good fit for my face. Surgery was very professional.
- The surgery was easier than expected.
- It is an easier experience with the second eye because you know what to expect.
- (Phakic IOL Surgery) The surgery was very professional. The nurses explained everything they did in English, and the doctor speaks excellent English. I always felt like I knew what was happening, and could get all my questions answered. It was much better and quicker than I imagined!
- Excellent, no problems at all.
- Was amazingly fast and simple operation, I barely had any discomfort and was able to restore full vision within 24 hours.
- I had a headache for a while took- Tylenol slept all day after surgery. But today I am fine and see well!
- The entire process was much easier (and faster) than I anticipated.
- I can finally see the cherry blossomscmy eyesight is far better than I expected. Thank you so much.
- The procedure was carried out as informed. No surprises! she staff was very polite, caring, and professional.
- Toda-sensei and her team did a great job!!
- Professional and excellent care beyond expectation.
- The surgery was excellent and met all expectations. The staff was extremely professional and experienced.
- Extremely professional, well organized. Excellent staff, and first class result.
- The doctor and her team are very good, I'll recommend them to other friends.
- No pain. Near vision a little blurry / difficult. Far vision significantly improved already!
- My doctor is very good and I have appreciated the time he has taken to answer my questions. He is both professional and personable, which has made interactions with him very good. As a foreigner living in Japan, you have greater anxiety about medical procedures. However, due to my doctor's willingness to discuss items in an open manner my anxiety was greatly reduced. Thank you.
- I was very pleased with the whole process and procedure so far. My vision was dramatically improved. I could even read car's in motion plates and writing a far distance boards. The shape of the objects is clear and crisp. Thank you.
- I was well taken care of. Everything was explained to me in great detail and I was made to feel comfortable. The staff was very professional and that comforted me, it made me feel I was in good hands. I'm very happy with the way everything went and with my results.
- Amazing, after 20 years of glasses contact lenses. I can see perfectly (less than 24 hours after surgery) I was worried about the operation but in the end it was quick completely painless. Thank you!
- Toda-san explained everything that was happening and was very reassuring. I felt very safe in her hand and it was over very quickly.
- I was very pleased with the surgery. It was quick and painless. Very professional.
- A very efficient, professional environment. I was relaxed and confident in my surroundings and with the procedure. Thank you!
- The surgery was quick, easy & painless.
- Hard to believe. I do not need to wear glasses and can see this clearly.
- I am very surprised at the immediate results. I would recommend the surgery to everyone.
- No problems. The preparation was thorough. The surgery was quick and relatively painless. Recovery took about 8 hours to see well.
- A sedative is a good idea because having your eyes forced open is quite traumatic. Procedure is very short and not painful, but it is uncomfortable.
- Dr. Hori is very experienced and gentle. She kept me calm and holds my head during the surgery. The surgery was not painful at all and it went by very quickly. One session of 40 seconds and second session of 54 seconds. I can see right away after my surgery on left eye(PRK) with a little cloudiness, feels like maybe |1prescription(I was |8.5 before). Thank you. Again, Dr. Hori was very professional and experienced in operating my second eye on PRK, so I feel more relax and confidence this time. She again was very patient in answering all my questions on my left eye (operated last week) before we start surgery on right eye. This time I actually feel less post operative pain (foreign body sensitive) than last time. Thank you, Dr. Hori.
- No pain at all, more comfortable than I imagined!
- I was very nervous, but reassured when Dr. Toda spoke English during the whole procedure and let me know what was happening. She helped me stay calm by telling me how long the laser still had to go and that I was doing well. The clamp at the beginning was uncomfortable, but not painful. After the laser was on for a few seconds there was an unpleasant smell.
- The doctor was very reassuring.
- The surgery was less scary than it seemed. Really happy to see a bright new world the next day.
- I am very excited about the surgery. I am very happy with the results after 1-day, and I hope it s only going to get better! Thank you.
- The surgical team is very helpful and assuring before, during, and after the procedure.
- Distance vision with right eye better than left eye, although overnight the left eye has improved.
- Vision very good - much improved!
- Easy and painless!
- Surgery was on time, efficient and painless.
- The doctor and all the staff were completely professional, the directions clear and this all helped to put me at ease. For about the first two hours there was a fair amount of discomfort after the surgery, but after three hours or so there was zero discomfort.
- Everyone on the team was very helpful. The process and surgery were surprisingly easy.